Tuesday 14 August 2012

Testing the Waters...

As a real scrimper when it comes to, well, anything and everything really, I do LOVE a good bargain, and even more, I love free-bees!  So when I found out about 'Whats in My Handbag' I was very excited indeed!! The website offers multiple opportunities to trial all sorts of hair, make-up and beauty products completely free of charge, so I signed myself up.  The first of my little pressies arrived in the post the other day, and it came in the shape of Yves Saint Laurent 'Shocking' false effect mascara...





The Mascara went on really well, and I am really pleased with the effect it gives your eyelashes.  I do have very thin bottom lashes, and found that as the mascara was such good quality, it went on a little too heavy, maybe it needs a little brushing down with a clean mascara brush after, just to tone it down that little bit.  Close up they do look a little clumpy, but as I have such thin lashes, I need to build up my mascara on them in this way, so that from a distance they can make an impact.

Be sure to sign up for your free trials here and let me know what goodies you receive.

 x

No comments:

Post a Comment